Our Vision

With the objective to provide better and exquisite socks for all occasions and all age groups, Mr. Yash Suneja established S.L Industries in the year 1987. He was started this company with just Rs. 10,000 with the help of 5 kitting machines along with the capacity of 12,000 dozen pairs per annum. Further to that, in the year 2007, S.L Industries helped Ritex Overseas to raise their business and agreed to unite with the venture by putting the company’s turnover strength of 35 Million INR, which was raised from just 60 Lakhs in earlier 4 years. But unfortunately the amalgamation was over in year 2011 and S.L.Industries was back working on their individual ground again. Today S.L.Industries is in the race of topper’s by runoff with leading brands of India, like, T P G Group, Pantaloon group, Dollar Store, Bharti Wall-Mart Pvt. Ltd., Relaxo Shoes Limited, Reebok, Lotto, Converse, Head, Oxemberg, Bata India, Liberty, Liberty Fashion Outfit, Slazenger, etc. This is the fruitful result of all the hard work & experience of 24 years put by Mr. Yash Suneja and his qualified team.

Our Journey

SL Industries is the renowned manufacturer and supplier of an extraordinary range of Socks, with annual turnover exceeding 250 million INR. We are always organized and stimulate to provide our customers exactly what they want. Our benchmark is international and we try hard to bout the best. S.L Industries is the synonymous of wow! in this huge world of socks. Our clients appreciate the range due to its attributes like comfort, high sweat absorption and quick drying. S.L Industries is foremost here in the Socks business since 1987. S.L Industries is giving you year by year the best from the ocean of socks. Garments accessory plays vital role in current fashion trends. S.L Industries in India are one of the finest in the global market. Our idea towards socks is going well with fashion, fashion means something new and creative that people like to wear and wish to demand more.

Our Hosiery & computerized skills have urbanized a significant escort throughout state-of-the-art manufacturing technology & mechanized method, in terms of capacity to deliver the precise superiority of same standards more over in tight schedules. S.L Industries has a superlative controlled position in India on the ground of Socks or garment accessories and chiefly sells overseas like by and large towards U.S.A. We are exporting 25% of our production to Middle East, Europe, Israel and U.S.A and the rest of 75% is being primarily vendor in the Indian markets.

Our products have been very well accepted to all famous organized retail garment and hyper marts and all popular shoe chain stores as well as inside all menz accessories retailers. There are a lot of Indian professionals who play a major role in innovative work which helps in increasing the fashion over the world.

When you are talking about quality, it means you are talking about us. We are indulged in manufacturing and supplying a high quality range of Socks and handkerchiefs. The range comprises Ankle Socks, Designer Socks, Rib Socks, Stripes Socks, Dress Socks and many more. Our company is coming up with a very huge manufacturing space in Haryana (India) by the end of 2012 with almost 350 knitting machines to touch the target turnover of 450 Million INR.

It is very necessary to find out new and innovative quality making techniques for garment accessories. There are varieties of garment accessories available in the market, in which we came over with accessories like Argyle socks, Designer Socks, Computerized Designer Socks, Kids Socks, Schools Socks, Handkerchiefs, etc, It wasn’t simple for us, to hunt the souk, and scroll the essentially utilized garment accessories in modernized approach but with the help of latest fashion trends and put on by innovative techniques of production and providing complete customization as per individual need and requirements, S.L Industries has become one of the leading manufacturers of garments accessories in the India as well as in overseas.

In each and every mode, we are ready to adopt the changes in the trends, fashion & techniques and initiate new methods of working. As manufacturers and exporters, S.L Industries are skilled at guessing ‘what’s in’ and ‘what’s out’. Among constant knowledge and innovation, we would be entirely equipped or prepared to face challenges for total customer satisfaction.